Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:Vivid Clarity in Bright Medium-Sized Conference Rooms
5.000 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in larger meeting rooms with bright lights accommodating up to 40 participants. The high luminance lets even participants seated furthermost clearly see the slides and boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.High Contrast for Clear Text
With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.Crisp Full HD 1080p for Expanded Viewing
Full HD 1080p resolution offers enhanced productivity for professional presentations. The two-megapixel high resolution delivers ultra-sharp readability, enhanced picture detail, and additional presentation real estate for expanded content.Full HD Wireless Presentation Capability
Eliminating cables to maximize mobility and presentation freedom in large meeting rooms, BenQ projectors integrate with wireless solutions for immediate start each presentation from multiple presenters’ laptops and mobile devices, saving valuable meeting time and enhancing efficient productivity.
* Optional QCast and QCast Mirror dongles enable wireless presentation.
* Optional wireless dongle supports static picture mirroring. 2D Keystone for Any Angle Alignment
Adjusting the projected image vertically and horizontally to correct trapezoidal distortion when the projector is tilted or placed off center, 2D Keystone compensates for any projection angle or position. The projector may be placed anywhere on a u-shaped table without hassle to enhance presentation freedom and optimal viewing experiences.Corner Fit to Optimize Any Surface
A flexible and convenient way to align perfect pictures, Corner Fit adjusts each of the four corners of an image independently. When projecting on uneven spaces or restricted within a certain frame, Corner Fit corrects picture dimensions for professional results in any installation. Vertical Lens Shift for Precise Pictures
Lens shift compensates for minor miscalculations and misalignment during projector installation. Conveniently placed adjacent to the lens, this control enables vertical lens movement by 107.5% - 112.5% within the projector chassis for perfectly aligned pictures without distortion. Centered Lens for Accurate Installations
BenQ's symmetrically centered lens design allows easy installation without special calculations or adjustments.Built-in 20W Speaker Power
Powerful 20W integrated speakers promote effective business communication, delivering crisp-clear audio performance to eliminate the need and cost for external speakers.Comprehensive LAN Control Compatibility
BenQ business projectors are widely compatible with leading projector control systems including Crestron, AMX, PJ-Link, and Extron Control IP Link* for network control via LAN, making it simple to integrate into local networks. It also supports RS-232 for reliable long-distance installations up to 15 meters for situations without LAN.
* Developed by Extron, IP Link driver allows device monitoring, control, and support over LAN when MediaLink controller, IP Link Ethernet control interface, or other IP Link-enabled device is installed.Power Saving, Eco Friendly Optimization
The BenQ Eco Cycle System eliminates electricity waste, reduces power-up wait time before and after meetings and minimizes maintenance for lower total cost of ownership.Eco Cycle System
- A. SmartEco™ Mode: SmartEco™ Mode analyzes input content to determine the brightness required for optimal color and contrast performance, conserving up to 70% lamp power while delivering the finest image quality without compromise.
- B. Eco Blank Mode: When the projector detects no source content, Eco Blank Mode automatically actives after 3 minutes of inactivity to eliminate distractions and save energy.
- C. Auto Power Off: BenQ business projectors power down after 20 minutes of inactivity to eliminate energy waste and concerns for teachers of leaving the equipment on.
Quick Tips: Eco Blank Mode and SmartEco Mode can be activated directly using the remote control.0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, BenQ business projectors keep power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, maximizing energy savings when the projector is connected but not in use.