Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
Cool/Warm mist Humidifier with Ionizer CA-604B
For dry indoor air
The Clean Air Optima humidifier with ionizer CA-604 is a silent, energy-efficient tool for keeping the indoor air humidity at the optimum level. The humidifier is usable for rooms up to 590ft² (55m² / 140m³).
The ultrasonic technique turns water into micro-fine mist which humidifies the air with either warm or cold fogging.
With the help of the integrated ionizer, negative oxygen ions which support the air purification are produced.
Fresh and optimally humidified indoor air prevents respiratory irritation and dry skin. Your skin will be protected and provided with adequate moisture.
Especially during times with low air humidity, such as during the times when central heating is necessary in the winter and the dry summer months, the humidity in enclosed spaces decreases, causing problems for the people inhabiting the rooms. The silent, energy-efficient and sustainable Clean Air Optima humidifier CA-604 is suitable for use in small and medium sized spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, nurseries, offices, treatment rooms, waiting rooms etc.Too dry air in homes and offices
The relative air humidity can be decreased by heating or the use of air-conditioning systems. Hence during the winter season and warm summers the relative air humidity drops below the optimum of 55%.
Low humidity is unhealthy for humans and animals and can damage valuable property, furniture, and interior plants. Low humidity can cause dry skin, dry mucous membranes, dry eyes, dry nose and throat complaints. Allergy patients have noticed a reduction in complaints, better sleeping comfort and a general increase of the quality of life if the air humidity is at the correct level.The main benefits of the Clean Air Optima Ultrasonic Humidifier CA-604:
• Suitable for small and larger rooms up to 590ft² (55m² / 140m³)
• Suitable for allergy patients and persons with skin problems
• Cold and warm fogging (water droplets) for cold or warm mist
• Min 120 ml / h
• Max.400 ml / h
• Moistening with heating removes bacteria in the water
• Prevents the temperature from dropping inside the room
• Digital humidistat measures the current humidity
• 360 ° swivel spray distribution with dual water sprayFour programs:
1. Combined ultrasonic fogging with cold air cleaning through ionizer
2. Fogging with warm air combined with ultrasonic cleaning through ionizer
3. Only cold ultrasonic humidifying
4. Only warm ultrasonic humidifying
• The ionizer cleans the air
• Ionization provides fresh air and enriches it with oxygen ions
• Operable with remote control or buttons below the display
• LCD display and keypad timer for 1 - 12h
• Up to 12 hours operating time
• Low noise <25dB
• Hygienic and chemical-free humidification
• Ultrasonic technology and nano - silver material kills bacteria and viruses, prevents
odor formation in the water
• Ceramic filter for decalcification
• Automatic shutdown and warning at low water level
• Simple to refill, clean and adjust
• High efficiency and low energy consumption
• Modern design and in colors white and black fitting with any interior
• Excellent price - performance ratio
• Ideal for the living room, office, conference - a conference room, treatment room, etc.
• TÜV GS and CE tested
• 2 years warranty
This silent humidifier provides an effective improvement of air quality in enclosed spaces and increases well-being. Dry indoor air reduces concentration and makes people susceptible to flu and other cold symptoms.
The ionizer with extra cleaning setting refreshes the indoor air. Proper humidity is important for the health of humans and animals. Dehydration can be very damaging to plants, furniture, parquet floors and antiques.
Through the combined use of ultrasonic humidification and ionization air cleaning technology in one device the Clean Air Optima humidifier CA-604 is one of the most effective humidifiers.
The portable humidifier Clean Air Optima CA-604 is designed for professional use by businesses, organizations, institutions, health care and education. Many companies benefit from the improved working conditions. Complaints from the staff about headaches, dry eyes, respiratory irritations, fatigue and the risk of infection with flu and colds are significantly reduced.