Cokin Evo L Circular Polarizer Filter 105mmToote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
This Cokin Evo Circular Polarizer Filter is designed for use with an Evo Aluminum Z-Pro Series Filter Holder's front plate, or it can be placed directly on a lens that features 105mm front filter threads. When applied, it helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
The light from the sun naturally becomes partially polarized due to reflecting off electrons in air molecules, causing the light to scatter into what appears as haze. A polarizing filter arranges, and filters, this directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of this light. This results in a noticeable reduction of glare and reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and an increase in the saturation of skies and foliage.
A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it contains a quarter wave plane in addition to the linear polarizing filter. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
Cokin Evo circular polarizer filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity as well as color fidelity, and promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and UV light. This 105mm Evo circular polarizer filter features a durable, lightweight, 7.50mm-thick aluminum-alloy filter ring assembly with a front ring that can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect. These rings minimize the potential for vignetting, and the front ring also includes corresponding 105mm front filter threads for use with other screw-on filters.
To help eliminate internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface of the 105mm Evo Circular Polarizer Filter features 16 layers of Cokin's EVERCLEAR 5 anti-reflection coating. These coatings are resistant to oil, dust, dirt, and scratches, offering greater protection to the filter and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters. The coatings are also hydrophobic, resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Compatible with a Cokin Evo Aluminum Z-Pro Series Filter Holder's front plate or a lens that features 105mm front filter threads.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- 16-layer Cokin EVERCLEAR 5 multi-coating prevents internal ghosting and reflections, is oil, dust, dirt, as well as scratch-resistant, and provides an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Approximately 45% average light transmission.
- 2x filter factor reduces exposure by 1 stop.
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity.
- Slim, 7.50mm-thick, aluminum-alloy filter ring assembly helps to prevent vignetting, while remaining lightweight.
- Side knurling to provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing from a lens, as well as when rotating the front filter ring to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- 105mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case for storage and transport.