Expand your desktop to external HDMI monitor or connect projector or television with HDMI interface to your notebook, tablet or PC via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector. The adapter supports 4K Ultra HD video with resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @60Hz and stereo sound.
The adapter is suitable for use with Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1 and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows easy connection because now you need not take care of the rotation of the connector.
The adapter is the excellent choice for designers, graphic designers, gamers, and other users working with more than one screen simultaneously. Using the “Extend” and “Mirror” modes you can work for example with applications on two monitors (e.g., wide spreadsheets), or you can work on the first screen and search for information on the Internet on the second screen, you can compare several documents simultaneously without constant switching among the open windows, you can display panoramic images on two screens without the need to have another computer etc.
Using is very simple, just plug the adapter into the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer, connect it to a display device via HDMI cable and you can immediately start using. Driver installation is automatic from the system.
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode), and/or Power Delivery. If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at [email protected]
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty functionality of device find a possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C to HDMI Video Adapter, 1x HDMI 4K Ultra HD, compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Expand your desktop to external HDMI monitor or connect projector or television with HDMI interface via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector, the adapter allows you to transfer video with 4K Ultra HD resolution and stereo sound
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI (spec. 2.0b), max. 4096 x 2160 / 60Hz
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 24 bit
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- Chipset: VL100 & PS176
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” support (not all devices/systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS (Google)
- Product dimensions: 45 x 30 x 15 mm
- Product weight: 27 g
- Packaging dimensions: 145 x 130 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 69 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free port USB-C with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” support or with Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS) with latest updates