Expand your desktop to external VGA monitor via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector. This cable adapter supports the transfer up to 1080P, resolution up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The cable adapter is suitable for use with all notebooks equipped with a USB-C connector which supports video transfer (DisplayPort alt Mode) or with a Thunderbolt 3 connector (including Apple MacBook 2015 or Apple MacBook Pro 2016 and later). The USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 connectors have many benefits. They are smaller and symmetrical, which makes them easy to connect because you do not have to care about connector orientation.
The cable adapter is the excellent choice for designers, graphic designers, gamers, and other users working with more than one screen simultaneously. Using the “Extend” and “Mirror” modes you can work for example with applications on two monitors (e.g., wide spreadsheets), or you can work on the first screen and search for information on the Internet on the second screen, you can compare several documents simultaneously without constant switching among the open windows, you can display panoramic images on two screens without the need to have another computer etc.
Using is very simple, just plug the cable adapter into the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer, connect it with a display device via Display Port connector and you can immediately start using. Driver installation is automatic from the system.
Please make sure to check a compatibility of your device, whether it meets all the requirements for an operation of the specific i-tec product, especially video output (Display Port Alt mode). If your device would not be fully compatible, your new i-tec product may not operate correctly. You may find the specifications your device (i.e. USB port), in a user manual supplied with your notebook/tablet/smartphone, or – alternatively – via customer service provided by a manufacturer of your device. If still uncertain, however, contact our service at [email protected]
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty functionality of device find the possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
Long product description: i-tec USB-C to VGA cable adapter, 1x VGA 1080p / 60 Hz, compatible with Thunderbolt 3 for Windows OS, Mac OS
- Expand your desktop to external VGA monitor via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector, the cable adapter allows you to transfer video with resolution 1920 x 1080.
- 1x USB-C 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps (USB-C), 40Gbps (Thunderbolt 3) to connect the adapter to a notebook, tablet, or PC
- Graphic interface: 1x VGA, max. 1920 x 1080 / 60Hz, for connecting an external monitor
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” support (not all devices/systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS (Google)
- Product dimensions: 33 x 14 x 1500 mm
- Product weight: 94 g
- Packaging dimensions: 180 x 250 x 14 mm
- Package weight: 114 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free port USB-C with “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” support or with Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS) with latest updates