Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
Detailed, Realistic Pictures Full of Presence
GZ-RY980 is the first shooting style camcorder to put 4K video and Quad Proof reliability in the palm of your hand. Record your adventure with lasting 4K quality.
Technologies for High-Quality 4K Images
Newly-Developed JVC 4K GT LENS
Provides a wide angle of 29.9mm, custom-designed for fine image reproduction while maintaining a compact profile.
New image processing engine – FALCONBRID 4K
Enables high-speed processing of the massive 4K pixel data for high quality video recording, while also contributing to low power consumption.
Everio R’s renowned Quad-Proof body ensures worry-free usage for outdoor activities or in harsh environments. Also ready for accidents such as sudden rain or drops.
4.5H* Internal Long-Life Battery
High capacity internal battery enables 4.5 hours (4K mode)/5.5 hours (HD 60i mode) of continuous recording*. You’ll have plenty of power to shoot entire events without worry.
*Figures are the approximate time of continuous recording of the default setting mode if the internal battery has been fully charged, “LCD Backlight” is set to “0”, and without the use of zoom function.
8 Megapixel Stills captured from 4K Video
Still images can be freely captured from 4K video, with more than 8 megapixel quality. Grab that crucial moment in a way that still cameras just can’t. No need to switch recording modes; no need to carry a separate digital still camera. Just record video and choose the best shots afterward.
4K Time-Lapse Recording
You can enjoy time-lapse video in 4K quality. Just set the camera and shoot, and that’s all. No editing required afterward. Take unique, creative videos that are sure to turn heads.
Full HD High-Speed Recording for Slow Motion Playback
With high-speed recording, you can enjoy impressive slow motion of sports, outdoor and near-water scenes, in HD quality. Try recording situations that only a Quad Proof camera can capture, and savor every second of it.
Wide Viewing Angle LCD
New 460K-pixel wide viewing LCD with improved visibility outdoors with a built-in polarizing plate.
Dual SD Card Slots
A single 64GB card* can record about 1hr. 45min. of 4K video. Unique features using two cards include; Series Recording to record continuously and seamlessly over two cards and Dual Recording to record the same content (HD only) on both cards. *Card is not provided.
Note: Recording in 4K is possible with an affordable “Class 10” SD card, and does not require the card with notation such as “For 4K” or “4K-compatible”. Be sure to check that the SD card has Class 10 mark when purchasing.
Full-Fledged Sound with External Mic Input
Super realistic 4K video deserves high-quality realistic sound to go along with it. You can connect an external microphone to record documentary style soundtracks. Photos shows a mounting example with an optional third party microphone and a bar mount.
Wi-Fi Functions (with optional adapter)
Remote monitoring and camera operation using smartphone/tablet/PC.
Recording and streaming (HD video/audio) are simultaneously possible via Internet.
- 1/2.3-inch 18.9M pixel Back-illuminated CMOS
- Dual Memory Card Slots for SDXC/SDHC
- 10x Optical Zoom / 18x Dynamic Zoom (HD mode) / 200x Digital Zoom
- Software provided (for Windows(R), download)
- QUAD PROOF Body - 5m Water, Dust, 1.5m Shock, Freeze
- 4.5H* Long-Life Internal Battery
* For 4K mode, 5.5H for HD mode. Figures are the approximate time of continuous recording in default setting modes.
- Compatible with Portable Battery* and USB Charging
* When used with a portable battery that comes with a USB Type-C terminal or a cable with a USB Type-C plug on the end, of over 3A, 5V. 10000mAh or more is recommended. Compatibility is not guaranteed for all portable batteries.
- 4K Video Recording (70Mbps)
- AVCHD Progressive Video Recording (HD mode)
- 24Mbps High Bit Rate Recording (HD mode)
- Super LoLux with Back-illuminated CMOS Sensor
- Enhanced Advanced Image Stabilizer (HD mode)
- AUTO Mode
- 4K Time-Lapse REC
- Full HD High-Speed Recording for Slow Motion Playback
- Recording with LCD Monitor Closed
- Zoom MIC
- Power Off Zoom Memory
- Face Detection
- K2 Technology in REC Mode
- Auto Wind Cut
- 8 Megapixel Stills captured from 4K Video
- External Microphone Input
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Wi-Fi Functions with an optional adapter
- JVC 4K GT LENS
- 46mm Filter Thread
- Easy Upload to various social networking services
- 3.0" Wide-Viewing Angle Touch Panel LCD
- CyberLink PowerDirector 14 provided (for Windows(R), download)
- Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
- Mobile User Guide optimized for Smartphone viewing