Lanberg’s free standing cabinet FF01-8047-12B is a solution designed to expand networks, installation of cabling and equipment with a size of 19” and max. 800kg of loading capacity. It can be used in networks, server rooms, small, medium businesses and data centers which needs lot of space in cabinet for network equipment.
On top of that, this particular cabinet can also work in low voltage systems, such as cable TV networks, alarm systems, fire protection and access control systems, CCTV or IP surveillance.
Product construction is made of high grade cold rolled steel which is characterized by an excellent design and high quality of craftsmanship. The cabinet allows full adjustment of the depth of the vertical mounting rails. Additionally, it is equipped with front tempered glass door with lock and possibility of installing those doors on right or left-hand side.
This server product has removable side panels (each including lock) and rear doors made of solid steel with a lock. You can put the wiring through entry cable panels, located on top and bottom (with blank entry panels) of the cabinet. The fan tray includes 4 230V fans.
Lastly, packaging includes additional accessories for rails mounts, M6 cage nuts and blank entry panels. Cabinet is designed for self-assembly, divided into four flat packs which facilitates transport.
- Manufactuer: Lanberg,
- Manufactuer code: FF01-8847-12B,
- Cabinet type: Free-standing,
- Body color: Black RAL9004,
- Height: 47U,
- Cabinet dimensions (W x D x H): 800x800x2277 mm,
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): Top & Bottom - 83x103x12 cm, Doors - 83.5x212.5x9.5 cm, Frame - 80.5x218x25 cm, Vertical cable management - 19x212x11.5 cm,
- Floor panel: 4 castors with brake + adjustable legs,
- Internal width spacing between rack rails: 450 mm,
- Width of the spacing between holes of rack rails: 475 mm,
- External width spacing between rack rails: 500 mm,
- Loading capacity: To 800 KG,
- Degree of protection: IP20,
- Top with fan tray: 4 fans 230V in top cover,
- Doors type: Front - Temper glass, Rear - Steel,
- Standard: ANSI/EIA RS-310D, IEC297-2, DIN41494; PART1 & PART7, ETSI,
- Material: High grade cold rolled steel, powder coated,
- Glass thickness: 5.0 mm,
- Sheet thickness: vertical mounting rails - 2,00 mm; mounting profile - 2,00 mm; others - 1,50 mm - 1,20 mm,
- Cable entry panel: Top, Bottom (adjustable),
- Packaging includes: Accessory bag, locks for front and rear doors and two side panels, 20 cage nuts M6.