Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
Levenhuk Monaco ED 12x50 Binoculars
Levenhuk Monaco ED 12x50 feature high magnification and perfect light-gathering power in an all-weather shock-proof shell. The binoculars transmit a sharp and clear image even in low illumination conditions: in twilight, at dawn, in cloudy weather. The extra-low dispersion optics and multiple-element objective lenses and eyepieces clear an image from optical aberrations to the fullest. You will observe a magnified detailed image across the entire field of view. These binoculars feature 12x magnification. They are suitable for work in extreme conditions.
The extra-low dispersion optics eliminate optical aberrations and make the transmitted image sharper and more detailed. Natural colors of the surrounding world keep intact, stray glare disappears, and the image becomes true-to-life and stereoscopic. Multiple-lenses optics - five-element eyepieces and four-element objective lenses improve the delivered image quality. The outside surfaces of the optical elements feature multiple layers of coating that allows for discerning details of distant objects in low illumination.
The binoculars body is made of shock-proof temperature-resistant plastic and impervious to falls, moisture, dust, shaking, and impacts. Hermetic design is not penetrated by water: you can drop the binoculars into a river or lake, and they will survive the immersion. However, do not leave binoculars underwater for longer than three minutes and deeper than 1.5m (5ft). The binoculars are filled with nitrogen: this colorless gas protects the lenses from condensed water and prevents the objective lenses and eyepieces from fogging.
Levenhuk Monaco ED 12x50 Binoculars feature all the basic settings: diopter adjustment on the right eyepiece, interpupillary distance adjustment, and smooth focusing. Twist-up eyecups can change their position that allows for observing with the glasses on or without them. The binoculars are adaptable to a tripod (purchased separately).
- Powerful high-aperture binoculars with coated extra-low dispersion optics
- Roof prisms, five-element eyepieces with a 28mm diameter
- Waterproof design withstands a short period of immersion in water up to 1.5m (5ft) deep
- The nitrogen body filling completely protects the lenses from fogging
- The binoculars body is made of durable plastic with a non-slip coating
- Large focusing wheel with an embossed surface
- Adaptability to a tripod (purchased separately)
- Stylish design and original gift box
The kit includes:
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps
- Neck strap (45mm wide)
- Rigid zip case
- Cleaning wipe
- User manual and warranty