Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
The Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro is the first prime macro lens to be adorned with the Art badge. Fully redesigned to deliver exceptional 1:1 (life-sized) magnification, the 70mm F2.8 DG Macro lens features a new coreless DC motor for extremely smooth autofocus performance. Prioritizing optical performance, the lens features an extending, floating, two-group focus mechanism. This configuration minimizes aberration to produce optimal results at any focus distance.
The Canon EF mount version of the lens is compatible with Canon's Lens Aberration Correction which performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
- First true 1:1 Macro Art lens with stunning resolution and clarity
- Focus-by-wire system for comfortable and precise focusing
- Compatible with SIGMA ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG (adapter required)
- Low Dispersion and Aspherical Elements
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Filtri läbimõõt: 49 mm
- Kasutuseesmärk: Mõeldud kasutamiseks täissuuruses Sony hübriidkaameratega
- Objektiivi tüüp: Fikseeeritud fookuskaugus