Tootekirjeldus inglise keeles:
Renew your skin with the magic of Silk’n ReVit! This powerful microdermabrasion system will make your skin radiant and vital in a matter of minutes. It improves the skin’s texture and elasticity, combats age spots and softens fine lines. Discover the wonderful peeling effect on your skin with Silk’n ReVit!
Why Silk'n ReVit?
- Ultra-powerful diamond peeling microdermabrasion system
- Improves skin texture and elasticity
- Blurs age spots, irregularities in the skin and acne scars
- Softens fine lines
- Removes dead skin cells
- For radiant, younger-looking skin
Magical skin treatment
Microdermabrasion is a solution for common irregularities of the skin such as acne, scars, coarse pores, fine lines, un even texture or skin that is in poor condition on account of smoking or overexposure to the sun. The skin generally looks unhealthy and dull and feels loose . Time for magical skin treatment.
Diamond peeling microdermabrasion
Silk’n ReVit is a new and powerful microdermabrasion system that renews your skin. Microdermabrasion has been applied successfully for several years at skin care institutes and, thanks to ReVit, is now available for use at home.
Silk’n Revit has a diamond tip that is 100% Crystal free. Rubbing the tip against the skin, enhanced by vacuum stimulation, scaures off the old, dull topmost layer of skin. This action reveals the underlying, new skin which looks radiant, healthy and revitalized.
Read more about how ReVit works.
REMOVES DEAD SKIN CELLS FOR SMOOTH, SILKY AND YOUNG-LOOKING SKIN
Silk’n ReVit treats your skin in a matter of minutes. It removes dead skin cells, drawing them into the device by means of vacuum. The dead skin cells are collected in a replaceable filter. When you change the filter you will see the quantity of dead particles previously attached to your skin. However, it is the mirror that provides the ultimate proof of your treated skin. Balance has been restored, your complexion is more even and your skin is visibly smoother and younger-looking than before!
HOW TO USE SILK’N REVIT?
CHEEKS AND CHIN
Stroke with the Diamond Tip following arrows 1 and 3.AROUND LIPS
Follow Arrows 4 and 5. Do not touch your lips with the Diamond Tip.
Stroke downwards between eye and ear ( arrow 6), outwards on temple ( arrow 7), and below eye ( arrow 8). Do not stroke eyelid.
Stroke outwards, and work your way upwards with horizontal strokes (arrows 9 & 10).
Cover entire nose as per arrow 11.
Treat the back of your hands and fingers gently with the Fine tip.
THREE DIAMOND ATTACHMENTS TO COVER THE ENTIRE FACE
The forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, neck, hands and the area around the eyes. Silk’n ReVit is suitable for use on all parts of the face. Your Silk’n ReVit comes with three attachments as standard: Precision, Fine and Coarse. Every attachment is specially developed to treat specific parts of the face with the greatest care. Start with the Fine attachment. If your skin requires more intensive peeling you can select the Coarse attachment. The Precision attachment can be used for the small areas around the nose and the corners of your eyes.
CAN BE USED IN TWO VACUUM SETTINGS
You can use Silk’n ReVit in two vacuum settings: Low and High. Select the low setting if you have sensitive skin that is somewhat thin. The high setting is meant as a follow-up to the low setting, or if your skin is somewhat thicker. If you are using ReVit for the first time we recommend starting with the Fine attachment in combination with the Low vacuum setting.
SUITABLE FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE
Silk’n ReVit is suitable for use on every skin type. After the treatment we recommend using an SPF 30 sunblock to protect your skin.
Silk'n ReVit before after
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your Silk’n ReVit comes with extra replaceable filters as standard. Insert a filter into the system and start with the Fine attachment if you are using Silk’n ReVit for the first time. Press the On/Off button for the low vacuum setting. Next, select the area you wish to treat.
HOW LONG DOES A TREATMENT SESSION TAKE?
Ten to fifteen minutes of treatment is required to achieve the best results. You can repeat the treatment every three to four days, depending on your skin’s needs.
1. Wash your face with soap and water.
2. Remove the Peeling Tip from the FRONT COVER CONE and clean it. Replace the used filter with a new one, and reattach the parts back together.
3. Press the ON Button, and choose a peeling intensity setting – Low (1 additional press of the ON button) or High (2 additional presses of the On button).
4. Hold the Silk’n Revit like a pencil, attach it’s tip to the skin and slowly run it over the treatment area for full coverage, following the suggested stroking diagram below.
5. Treat each treatment area for about 5 minutes.
6. At the end of the treatment session, turn the device off by giving the ON BUTTON one quick press if you are on Full Suction Mode, or two quick presses if you are
treating on Partial Suction Mode.
7. Wash your face with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
8. Treatment can be repeated as often as felt needed depending on skin condition.